Our hair removal treatments will leave you with a silky smooth finish that lasts.
*Please let us know if you are using doctor-prescribed skincare products or taking any medication so that we can check for contraindications.
Lip or chin wax/thread - £11
Lip & chin wax/thread - £14
Facial wax package
(Includes: eyebrows, chin, lip, cheek area and neck area) - £28
Underarm - £15
Half arm - £17
Full arm - £22
Chest or Back - From £25
Bikini - £18
Brazillian - £24
Hollywood - £27
Half leg - £24
Full leg - £29
Half leg, underarm & bikini - £50
Full leg, underarm & bikini - £55
Full leg & bikini - £48
Full leg & Brazillian - £50
Full leg & Hollywood - £52
Waxing Aftercare Advice
Please follow these guidelines below to ensure your skin is cared for properly over the next few days after your waxing treatment.
- No hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only)
- No saunas, hot tubs, steam treatments or swimming
- No tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or fake tans)
- No sports, gym work or other exercise
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands
- No make-up or perfumed products to be applied to the area for 24hours
Please note; some slight soreness, small bumps, redness and skin grazing are common and perfectly normal temporary reactions, particularly if this is your first wax. These symptoms should subside over a 24 – 48 hour period after your waxing. If you experience persistent redness or irritation, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.